Friday, October 30, 2009

Youtube Problem On My Blog!!

I don't understand this.... I am having youtube problem on my page. Last week I was able to put up a youtube video on my blog and it worked out fine, Mr. Jones even saw it and he said it was good, the whole video was in the layout and etc, but for some reason on Wednesday after class I came back to do a new blog, I notice that my youtube links were not showing up but a small thin line going through the blog. If anyone knows what is going on, please do help.. I would show a screenshoot of what I had done but I am blogging at work on my break and somehow it's not showing my HTML in my YOUTUBE blogs.. I will screenshot when I get home!! I hope the problem will be fixed soon!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Cave said...

Wish I was smart enough to help; Danielle's having issues w/her blog too. Have you asked Jones what he thinks the issue might be? He's very good at problem solving.

Lisa Cave said...

BTW...have you googled your particular issue?