Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am in LOVE!



Yes guys, I am in LOVE… with nature that is! After visiting the Minnehaha Falls in Georgia, my sister and I drove around the recreation and enjoyed the beautiful autumn scenery, I must say, it was well worth the gas we had used and the steep drive up and down the mountain and around Rabun Lake with my small little car.

In this photo, I had captured in front of a resident, there are many houses build around Rabun Lake but I couldn’t help it but to take a photo of this beautiful scenery, it was breath taking; I wish I was able to stay there much longer so I can enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery, but reality kicked in thus I must leave the beautiful scenery behind.

4 comments:

Marcee Lee Innes said...

Ive been there too...its gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice picture.

Amy Andoe said...

the mountains are awesome. =] I want to see some of the pictures from your fashion shoot.

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty picture!