Sunday, October 25, 2009

Black Rock Mountain


What is better than to enjoy a beautiful day in high elevation watching nature’s beauty from above? I had spent my Saturday wonderfully, we first went to the Minnehaha Falls and then drove around the recreation and Rabun Lake, and then we headed farther north to Black Rock Mountain State Park. I was expecting a lot more than just an over look park, but either way, who wouldn’t love it? It was beautiful, I am glad we had picked a perfect day and time to visit Black Rock Mountain State Park.

Honestly, today was supposed to be spent doing my Glamour/Fantasy/Fashion assignment, but with the beauty, we were distracted and was not able to really concentrate on the assignment. Good thing I have a few more weeks before the assignment is due.

No comments: