Saturday, October 24, 2009

Glamour/Fantasy/Fashion Assignment Thumbnail




As you can see, I cannot draw to save my life so I drew stick figures, it's the best way around it!

On Wednesday I had turned in my thumbnail for the glamour/fantasy/fashion assignment for my Advance Portraiture class, and I am very happy that the one I wanted to shoot was picked for this assignment.

Tomorrow morning, on Sunday, my friend and I will be taking a trip to the moutains to shoot for this autumn theme. Her brother was nice enough to be my male model and her friend's niece was nice enough to be my female model. I have a lot planned for this photoshoot, but we'll see how successful it will turn out. I am hoping for a good turnout.

My sister Hlee will be attending this photoshoot to assist me in any way needed. She is pretty much my personal assitance, she had worked along side me for few of my photoshoots that I've done thus far, and she had been my model for a lot of my photoshoots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your drawing! Two thumbs way up!