Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rain or no Rain?


Weather forecast was screenshot from MSN weather on 10/21/09 at 6:30 am

I have a big weekend planned and believe me, this weekend is planned with lots of photoshoots, but I had checked the weather and it's not looking too good. Why oh why? I am crossing my figers that it will not rain this weekend at all so I can do all the photoshoots I had planned. It was hard enough to get everyone to work with me to make these plans possible and all it'll take is the rain to ruin these plans, I hope that the weather man is wrong and the weather will be nice with the sun up and smiling right at me.

So please, cross your figers for me that the weather wil be as nice as possible for me, and for anyone else who has big photography plans this weekends. It's sad to say, but we as photographer depends a lot on the weather to do our photography, therefore lets hope for the best weather this weekend!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You could always reshoot your rain feature if it isn't sunny!