Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stanislaus River in California


Back in June I was able to take a short trip to California and while I was on vacation I was able to visit some parks and locations that I used to visit as a kid. Calaveras Big Tree National Park is amoung the parks and recreation that I had visted on this trip and places that I had traveled to as a child.

Here is a slow shutter speed image I had done on the Stanislaus river that goes through the park. This river is beautiful, I remember sitting on a huge rock on the edge of the river and just listen to the beautiful sound of the rushing river and smell the sweet smell of nature, how wonderful life was at the perfect moment, and then I had to snap back into reality.

Click here for more photos of the Stansislaus River.

No comments: