Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Autumn Photography


Autumn is my all time favorite season, and with that being said, for my Advance Portraiture class, one of our assignment is to shoot Glamorous/Fasion/Fantasy photography and for this assignment I will be shooting outdoors in the mountains along the autumn leaves.

I cannot wait to start shooting for this assignment and with that, I had found this amazing article with great hints and tips about shooting in the autumn only that I will be plugging in people to the picture. I had already secure my models, only problem is, will the weather be nice to me?

In this article it is entitled "How To Take Great Fall Photographs" and in this article they gave us 7 good tips for photographing in the fall. Here are the 7 tips in my own words.

1. Get the Classic shot-the winding roads along the beautiful trees

2. Just add Water- slow shutter speed with soften the water

3. Use the Weather- use the weather wisely both overcast and sunny days

4. Develop Tunnel Vision- Your lens type will be very important

5. Look Down-good framing can be right at your feet

6. Get Really Close-got micro lens, use it, close up photography will be awesome

7. Make Abstracts-try something new, do many different exposure, have fun.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I read an article recently that kind of mirrors this, but it wasn't as good.
Good luck! Today is kind of overcast and windy where I am...
Hopefully it's better for you!

mozemouaphotography said...

Tiffany, here in Winder, it's looking good, but for this shoot, it'll be tomorrow not today. I will be doing my feature today, I hope I can get a good feature!

Nichole Payne said...

i love that picture!