Sunday, December 27, 2009

I've moved!

After lots of consideration and much pondering, I had finally decided that I should go ahead and move to a new domain. It was very hard to let go of the whole mozemoua.wordpress, but then having my own domain means I have more moving room, I can do much more than just blogging, but then again until I learn everything about building a website and blogging I will just continue to blog. The whole website thing is for later usage, as for now, I’ll still continue to do my normal blogging.

I am trying to find a way to redirect all my visitors from mozemoua.wordpress to my new blog mozemoua.com, but until I learn how to do so please, update your blogroll or links with mozemoua.com instead of mozemoua.wordpress.com

The only changes with the new blog is to take out the “wordpress” besides that, you still got the same old mozemoua!!!

If you guys know how to link the two blogs or if you guys know how I can forward everything done from here on out to the new blog, please let me know… As for now, everything had been transferred to the new blog!

Oh and one more thing, I am still blogging with wordpress as a plugin, but I am hosted by justhost.com

Here is my new website

www.mozemoua.com

or click here to be directed to the new blog or click on the icon below.




There will be a lot of changed until I am happy with the new blog, so I am sorry for the messy blog until everything is fixed and settled!

No comments: