Sunday, November 1, 2009

Potential Fill Flash??


Okay so on the positive side of my wreck I think I got a potential fill flash assignment for my Journalism class. Mrs. Finch did said we can shoot anything, well of course, besides a teddy bear, and after I was able to take all the breath I needed after the wreck the first thing I thought of was my fill flash assignment and spot news, I know this will not work for spot news since I was involved (and first on the scene) so I decided to do it for the fill flash assignment. I was very glad my camera in my car was unharm, even my key chain broke off my car key and my thumb drive broke into pieces during the wreck.
I am so sore from the wreck right now, let's hope I do get better by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Holy crap!
You got into a wreck?!
I'm so glad you're okay!!!

mozemouaphotography said...

Tiffany, Yep I got into a wreck on Halloween morning!! I too am glad I made it out alive!